All items are sent from our base in Hertfordshire, UK within 48 hours of your order being placed, unless otherwise stated on the product page.
How will my parcel be delivered?
Customers in the UK can select from the following options:
- Standard Delivery: Most parcels are sent using Royal Mail First Class or larger parcels using a courier service. In nearly all cases this means your package will arrive the next day, but please allow up to 3 – 4 days, as delays with the Royal Mail can sometimes occur. Please use the comment box for details on where we can leave your parcel if you are not in, however please be aware we do not accept responsibility for parcels left in a safe place.
- Next Day Delivery: If you require your item quickly, please order before 2pm for guaranteed delivery the following business day. A signature will be required upon delivery.
- Saturday Delivery: If you require your item to be delivered on a Saturday, please order before 2pm on the Friday before. The parcel will be sent using Royal Mail Saturday Delivery and will require a signature.
- Collection from Store: We are now offering a click & collect service for local customers! Simply select ‘Collect from Store’ at check out and we will have your order ready for you within 3 hours (please see opening times on contact page for collection)
Christmas Delivery 2017
For delivery before Christmas our final posting dates of 2017 are as follows:
- Standard Delivery – Royal Mail First Class Wednesday 20th December (orders must be received before 2pm)
- Next Day Delivery – Thursday 21st December (orders must be received before 2pm)
- Saturday Delivery – Friday 22nd December (orders must be received before 2pm)
For international delivery, please see Royal Mail for more information.
What are the charges?
Our delivery charges are calculated on weight and the size of the order. Standard Delivery cots start at £1.95.
For Next Day Delivery services, prices start at £8.95 but depend of the size and weight of the order.
Orders over 2kg will be sent by courier delivery (UK Mail) and delivered in 1-2 business days.
We always aim to keep our Postage and Packing charges as low as possible with the best possible delivery options for you.
We ship World Wide! Most orders are now sent using the International Tracked and Signed delivery service or by Courier Delivery (DHL or UPS).
You will be asked to choose your country when you go through the checkout process and the international delivery cost will be quoted before you confirm your payment.