For Full Terms and Conditions please read Full Terms and Conditions.
Terms of Website Use
- We may change the items offered for sale on this site without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
- Delivery is subject to the terms stated on our Delivery page.
- In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, please notify us within 7 days of receipt. You will be offered the choice of a replacement or a full refund. Please refer to our returns and refunds section below.
- All items are subject to availability. If it’s offered for sale on the site, it’s in stock. If you can’t find an item, it means we don’t have it in stock. In the unlikely event that a stock keeping error on our part means that delivery is not possible, a full refund will be given.
- We endeavour to reproduce colours of products on this site as accurately as possible. However, due to the large number of different web browsers, screens, and individual computer configurations, colours displayed on the screen may be different to the actual item. We do not recommend colour matching products based on the images on this site and we will not accept returns based on this.
- Payment can be made by the methods specified. We will take every reasonable precaution to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to your information. We do not retain details of your credit card at Working Dog Company™, these are retained by our payment processor, PayPal Inc.
- We use PayPal® to process all our online transactions. PayPal is a subsidiary of eBay Inc. and handles millions of pounds in transactions every day. PayPal’s service builds on the existing financial infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards and uses the world’s most advanced proprietary fraud prevention systems to create a safe, global, real-time payment solution.
- Manufacturers occasionally change their product specifications without notice. We make every effort to keep our information up-to-date, and where changes have occurred after an order is placed, we will endeavour to provide a product of the same or highter specification at the same price. If you are not happy, you can return your order and claim a full refund.
- All products are guaranteed by the manufacturer. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We cannot guarantee that this web site will be compatible with every computer, and we can accept no liability for any corruption or loss of data held on your computer, or any liability for any other loss or damage of any kind caused to your computer resulting from the use of this site.
- By submitting your information you authorise us to provide you with information, via email, from Working Dog Company Ltd. We will not sell your information on to any third party nor will we authorise the use of the information by any partner without your express consent.
Returns and Refunds
- You have the right to cancel your order within 7 days after delivery. You must notify us by email of your intention to cancel within these 7 days, stating your reason, after which we will issue you with confirmation of your right to cancel.
- Goods must be returned within 7 days of our authorisation.
- All goods must be returned complete in the original packaging with all components and accessories, together with any free gifts we may have sent with your order. If you have opened the box to examine the product, this must have been done without damaging the packaging or the product in any way.
- You must arrange the return the unwanted items at your own expense. This cost will be refunded if the reason for return is because the goods were defective.
- Your refund depends on a full inspection by us to determine if the above conditions have been met. This refund will be for the full amount less the cost of delivery, except in cases where the goods were received by you in faulty or damaged condition, in which case the delivery charge will also be refunded.
- If it is found that returned goods have not met the above condition, we are unable to accept these and the goods will be returned to you and you will be liable for the cost of delivery.
When will I get my order?
All items are sent from our base in Hertfordshire, UK within 48 hours of your order being placed, unless otherwise stated on the product page. UK customers can choose from the following options during checkout:
- Royal Mail First Class: In nearly all cases this means your package will arrive the next day, but please allow up to 3 – 4 days, as delays with the Royal Mail can sometimes occur.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery (Next Day): If you require your item quickly, please order before 2pm for guaranteed delivery by 1pm the following day. A signature will be required by the postman.
What are the charges?
£3.95 for most orders!
Our delivery charges are calculated on weight. Most orders weigh less than 1kg (2.2lb) and our standard delivery charge is £3.95 regardless of the type of items.
For orders over 1kg, this charge increases to £7.95. These charges apply to Royal Mail First Class.
For Royal Mail Special Delivery (Next Day) service, the charges are £9.95 for orders up to 1kg and £10.95 for orders between 1kg and 2kg.
Note: For orders over 2kg, your order will be sent by Parcelforce and not first class, which may take slightly longer (3 – 5 working days).
In all cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred delivery speed and charge, so you know exactly what you’ll be paying before you enter your payment details.
We try to keep our Postage and Packing charges as low as possible and we believe we are fair in comparison with the rest of the market. Please remember that there is more to P&P than just the Royal Mail postage cost, as we have to cover packaging, transit, wages etc.
International orders are welcome. You will be asked to choose your country when you go through the checkout process and the international delivery cost will be quoted before you confirm your payment.